Please consider making a donation of your time or resources.
An Opportunity to Participate
Garden By The Sea is a non-profit community garden serving individuals in the North Beach area of Grays Harbor, Washington. The garden is a perfect fit for this town’s love of nature and serves the purpose of not only growing fresh produce, but also helping us to grow in building relationships.
Our team of volunteers is made up civic leaders, retired teachers and business people, as well as master gardeners with the time and ambition to see that this project is sustainable. But we wouldn't be here if it wasn't for the enthusiasm from the local community!
Please consider participating in this worthy project by becoming one of our contributors. Read on for ways to participate in Garden by the Sea.
Your Gift Makes a Difference
Making contributions to a nonprofit is a very important decision in the lives of individuals and families. You want to make sure you're supporting an organization that is going to make an impact in areas that are important to you.
What we do is important not only for the community we serve, but for the future of our communities and the future of our nation. We are doing things now to ensure that we give all people the opportunity to contribute to this society and make a good life for themselves.
We would like the opportunity to serve more people. Frankly, we need your help to do so. No gift is too small or too big. We ask that when you and your family are making decisions on community giving, that you consider making a tax-deductible gift to Garden By The Sea to help build community relationships and change a person's life for the better.
If you want to learn about more giving opportunities, contact:
Sushila Ravard, Founder
Seven Easy Ways to Give
1. Send us your gift today! Make your check payable to Garden by the Sea and mail to:
Garden By the Sea
P.O. Box 721
Ocean Shores, WA 98569
2. Double your impact by participating in your employer’s matching gift program with monetary gifts or volunteer hours
3. Workplace Giving Campaigns provide another opportunity to designate your donation to Garden by the Sea
4. Remember a loved one by asking friends & family to make a charitable donation to Garden by the Sea in their memory
5. Donate Stock or Securities-- You may receive significant financial benefits and avoid tax on capital gains
6. Spread the word-- Tell a friend about Garden by the Sea. Forward our newsletter their way or invite them to an event
7. Include Garden by the Sea in your will or trust-- Planned Giving allows you to make the gift of a lifetime.